Perpetual Adoration Chapel

The Perpetual Adoration Chapel is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for Prayers and Adoration.

The Adoration Chapel opened in November of 1999, with the help of Fr. Bill Elser and Terry Olsen. This Chapel serves all Catholic Parishioners in Fort Smith and the surrounding areas.

The chapel is located on the west side of the Parish Office, 1820 North B Street.

Adoration Chapel

Adoration Chapel (2)

The entrance is on the west side of the Church Offices.

Entrance to Adoration Chapel

For Information call:

Rudy & Dorothy Gramlich:         479-452-7595

John and Joyce Becker:             479-783-8569